Old 08-08-2015, 04:48 AM

Default Comedy Gold

Hey there, post some comedy gold hentai. I know you know some.

I'll start.

Miyazaki Maya Daizukan 1 the second part where the guy dresses up as a bicycle fairy.

Last edited by Death.System; 08-08-2015 at 04:53 AM.
Old 08-09-2015, 10:40 AM

Sailor and the Seven Ballz is hilariously bad.

We're painted as monsters - borracho, cansado~ Do you know what the people say~?
We're plucked from the garden of wretched beliefs~ I offer a rose and smile with harmless teeth~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f49yRhJ0NjI
Old 09-07-2015, 05:00 AM

Dragon Pink! So ridiculous!
Old 09-08-2015, 12:11 PM
Administrator

Default Gratz Death.System

Gratz Death.System,

On winning best forum post for this month. Whether it's true hentai or anime that's a little bit Ecchi, we've all been watching an anime where a scene comes up and your jaw drops, your eyes bug out, and your mind says, "WTF!!!!, that's ridiculous, come on man, I did not just see that. Really? REALLY!!??? RLY!!!???? That's frickin hilarious. I can't believe you had that character do that. Oh you crazy, wacky Japanese...". Perfect example is in Goldenboy, when Kintaro Oe is having a swimming contest against the head of the swim school and actually "catches" her...and then what eventually causes her to slap him. Both scenes are total LMFAO!!!! NO WAY I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT!!!! Oh you crazy Japanese anime creators moments. What a hilarious, pervy goofball Kintaro is.

On a side note, the voice actor Doug Smith who did the dubbed version of Kintaro Oe is only 1 of 2 American voice actors where I actually prefer the
dubbed version of a character to the original Japanese voice actor. Do you know who the 2nd is? Can you guess? Hint, it's a woman, and she's also played as a bit goofy. Sparky3000, you're not allowed to answer since I think I've told you already. Anyway, Gratz again Death.System for the win

-Admin-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death.System View Post
Hey there, post some comedy gold hentai. I know you know some.

I'll start.

Miyazaki Maya Daizukan 1 the second part where the guy dresses up as a bicycle fairy.

Old 09-25-2015, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by administrator View Post
Gratz Death.System,

On winning best forum post for this month. Whether it's true hentai or anime that's a little bit Ecchi, we've all been watching an anime where a scene comes up and your jaw drops, your eyes bug out, and your mind says, "WTF!!!!, that's ridiculous, come on man, I did not just see that. Really? REALLY!!??? RLY!!!???? That's frickin hilarious. I can't believe you had that character do that. Oh you crazy, wacky Japanese...". Perfect example is in Goldenboy, when Kintaro Oe is having a swimming contest against the head of the swim school and actually "catches" her...and then what eventually causes her to slap him. Both scenes are total LMFAO!!!! NO WAY I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT!!!! Oh you crazy Japanese anime creators moments. What a hilarious, pervy goofball Kintaro is.

On a side note, the voice actor Doug Smith who did the dubbed version of Kintaro Oe is only 1 of 2 American voice actors where I actually prefer the
dubbed version of a character to the original Japanese voice actor. Do you know who the 2nd is? Can you guess? Hint, it's a woman, and she's also played as a bit goofy. Sparky3000, you're not allowed to answer since I think I've told you already. Anyway, Gratz again Death.System for the win

-Admin-
Thank you, and sorry for a late reply. I haven't seen Golden Boy yet, but looking at it now, it's only 6 episodes, I can finish it next week after my exams. But I've seen some youtube clips and the English VO is pretty hilarious!

As of for the VA, I'm not sure, but I checked http://myanimelist.net/anime/268/Golden_Boy/characters though I don't know who's voice you mean, if it's the main's VA, then I don't know, since there's only Doug Smith for him.

Thanks a lot!
Old 09-30-2015, 09:18 PM

Congrats on th best post. On topics, the Weighting ep of Futabu