Old 12-02-2011, 02:18 AM

Default where are my pc gamers?

Anyone here an avid pc gamer? If so what games?
Old 07-20-2013, 05:00 PM

I play Dragon Age, Far Cry 3, Portal and Portal 2, Borderlands 2, Fallout, BioShock, LFD2, Castle Crashers, and KOTOR.

Sometimes I play MMOs like Star Wars: The Old Republic(not really anymore since it went f2p) and Defiance.
Old 07-21-2013, 04:35 AM

I just play minecraft on the computer, and plants vs zombies
Old 07-21-2013, 04:44 AM

Mainly TF2. D;

We're painted as monsters - borracho, cansado~ Do you know what the people say~?
We're plucked from the garden of wretched beliefs~ I offer a rose and smile with harmless teeth~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f49yRhJ0NjI
Old 12-04-2018, 03:51 AM

I wouldn't call myself an avid PC gamer, but I have been playing Overwatch and World of Warcraft quite a bit lately. I actually didn't get a decent gaming computer until around this time last year and I was already pretty heavily invested in console gaming, so it's kind of a give and take depending on the game regarding the console versus PC spectrum for me.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:49 PM
Administrator

Default Gratz humbledsoul5121

Gratz humbledsoul5121,

You've won this month's Best Forum Post contest. You unknowingly bring up an interesting question that I don't think has been asked on here before. Which do you prefer? Console or PC gaming? And why? I'd love to hear people's opinions. Anyway, gratz again on your win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbledsoul5121 View Post
I wouldn't call myself an avid PC gamer, but I have been playing Overwatch and World of Warcraft quite a bit lately. I actually didn't get a decent gaming computer until around this time last year and I was already pretty heavily invested in console gaming, so it's kind of a give and take depending on the game regarding the console versus PC spectrum for me.
-Admin-

Old 12-08-2018, 08:30 AM

I'm a Nintendo gamer. Consoles are just easier. Even though I can build my own computer, keeping it up-to-date (hardware & update-wise) & changing settings, individually, for every game, is just a hassle. & Windows 10 just seems to suck. I also find controllers easier to use than keyboard & mouse. I also don't like the concept of digital distribution.

With consoles, you just buy the game & it, usually (hedged for AAA games I don't get), works. With Nintendo, this time around, no install needed with physical cartridges, either.

My game library isn't just Nintendo 1st party, either. It is a healthy mix of 1st, 2nd & 3rd party games. Maybe 1/5 of my Switch games are 1st party; roughly half, depending on how you define the genre, are RPG's.

Lastly, I only get one console per generation, because I just can't justify more. Too expensive & not enough guarantee the others will release enough games I want to play to justify shelling out for a PlayStation, as well. And i dont have enough time to play games on 2 consoles. I always have plenty of games to play on Nintendo's. Especially *Zelda*, which is why I go Nintendo to start with.

Activate Interlocks. Dynotherms connected. Infracells up. Megathrusters are go. Let's go Voltron Force!
St. Louis Anime Meetup Group | Our pages here | The Melancholy of Figma Suzumiya & Friends

Last edited by J-kun; 12-08-2018 at 08:35 AM.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:34 AM

Console gamer all the way. I have a PS4. Tho after getting married I hardly play video games any more. My wife and I play Awesomnauts every so often. She's really good and it's a fun game.
I used to play more computer games. Roller Coaster Tycoon, Age of Empires II, and a couple other light games. By light I mean I don't need a crazy graphics card or anything. My computers have always been used for school or work so I never wanted to load it down with games since it is my only one. There is some older point and click games that I may buy just because it's cheap and won't take up that much room.
I got a good deal on Red Dead Redemption II. I've hardly had any time to play it however. I don't do online gaming on the PS4 anymore because I think it is stupid to have to pay to play online. It used to be free. That being said if I had to do it all over again I would not have bought a PS4, I would have stuck with my PS3. Way bigger selection of games, including classic games. Didn't need a PS+ membership. Just a great system.