Go Back   OtakuSocialNetwork > Otaku > Fan Creations (AMV, Fan Art, Fan Fics)

Old 06-19-2016, 02:47 PM

These aren't animated, but they are gorgeous; art from Kaori Yuki's Angel Sanctuary art books. Some of them have been modified by fans to create wallpaper; others don't need to be modified to be stunning, but while that probably doesn't qualify, I still felt like sharing them.

Last edited by LadySkyfire; 06-21-2016 at 02:42 PM.
Old 07-07-2016, 03:21 AM
Administrator

Default Gratz LadySkyfire

Gratz LadySkyfire,

You've won the Best Animated GIFS, Avatars, Pics Contest this month. Honestly, there were some great submissions, and I had a hard time choosing. I first saw Darais' cute anime cat girl on a Roomba and thought, this is gonna be the best one (but he won already for the Best Forum Post Contest). Then I saw the animated gif that sparky posted from Boku No Hero Academia where Deku is rocking back and forth in the chair (his expression is frickin hilarious), and thought that was gonna win. Then I saw the Potato Dono gif from Ladyskyfire and thought, damn, I don't know...that's close, either that or the Deku one...then I saw the One Piece gif and I still couldn't decide...but Ladyskyfire took it with that One Piece gif. The expression on Luffy's face after the zombie comes out of the ground, then he just calmly walks over and pushes him back in, saying, "There, There". Just too funny. Gratz again LadySkyfire for the win.

-Admin-

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySkyfire View Post
And now for some completely normal (anime) behavior... o.O

Okay, somebody needs to take my computer away now... sleepy and bored are evidently a dangerous combo... -_-'

Old 09-21-2016, 03:18 AM

Thought this one was just nifty.

Last edited by DJIndy; 09-21-2016 at 03:21 AM.
Old 02-12-2017, 01:00 AM

Old 03-02-2017, 08:57 AM

I was going to try to do 2 of these, but Masterpiece Optimus Primal is quite a bit more complex & shooting him will be time consuming, plus this one took WAY longer than I had hoped to do. Anyway, here's an asset for future use in my comic, Masterpiece Wheeljack transforming:

*edit 2* The GIF might be broken again. Trying again to get it viewed.
*/edit*

Reference:

Assuming this way of posting it even works. A while back, this stopped working with my file host, their ways to share & embed don't work with OSN, if at all, & OSN's File Manager keeps transforming my GIF into a JPG for some reason.

*edit1*
Checked again Friday, & it appears the GIF still works. I did have to reload the page before it would display properly, though.
*/edit*

Leaving the JPG that should be a GIF attached as evidence. This was a reduced size one, made to conform to OSN's upload rules.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MP Wheeljack transforming 2.jpg (7.7 KB, 3 views)

Activate Interlocks. Dynotherms connected. Infracells up. Megathrusters are go. Let's go Voltron Force!
St. Louis Anime Meetup Group | Our pages here | The Melancholy of Figma Suzumiya & Friends

Last edited by J-kun; 03-06-2017 at 03:57 AM.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:26 AM
Administrator

Default Gratz J-Kun

Gratz J-Kun,

You've won the Best Animated GIFS, Avatars, Pics contest for this month. Thanks for emailing me the url to where I can see the actual transformation as well. I always add extra points to those that use their own creativity/talent/hard work to create things like AMV's, Fanfics, Animated GIFs etc... and it looks like you must have put a lot of work into creating that GIF.

On a side note, it looks like the File Host you are using is the issue when posting animated gifs onto OSN (I'll try to sign up on their site and mess around and see if I can find a solution). I know photobucket for sure works with OSN as you can see below

Although I can understand your reluctance to use photobucket since it's so clunky and slow.

You can also use Imgur which works well. It's fast and has a nice user interface which is way better than photobucket imho (it's free to use as well). The directions for adding the pic in your message on OSN using Imgur would be same as when using Photobucket. FYI you can also just copy and paste either the BBCode or Linked BBCode DIRECTLY into the message (don't click the little mountain/moon icon at the top of OSN's message box). It should work for you as it did for me as evidenced below.

Hopefully this helps you and anyone else that might be having issues posting pics (animated or non). Anyway, gratz again on your win J-Kun and keep the awesome content coming ^_^.

-Admin-

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-kun View Post

<Edited for brevity>

. Anyway, here's an asset for future use in my comic, Masterpiece Wheeljack transforming:

*edit 2* The GIF might be broken again. Trying again to get it viewed.
*/edit*

Assuming this way of posting it even works. A while back, this stopped working with my file host, their ways to share & embed don't work with OSN, if at all, & OSN's File Manager keeps transforming my GIF into a JPG for some reason.

*edit1*
Checked again Friday, & it appears the GIF still works. I did have to reload the page before it would display properly, though.
*/edit*

Leaving the JPG that should be a GIF attached as evidence. This was a reduced size one, made to conform to OSN's upload rules.

Old 09-13-2017, 04:38 AM

Admit it, you know the feeling

Old 10-07-2017, 06:10 AM
Administrator

Default Gratz LadySkyfire

Gratz LadySkyfire,

You've won this month's Best Animated GIFS, Avatars, Pics etc... I gotta admit, I know the feeling, and I love it. Absolutely hilarious gif. Gratz again on the win LadySkyfire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySkyfire View Post
Admit it, you know the feeling

-Admin-