Old 10-17-2016, 07:16 AM

Default Halloween Items

sorry i been away been busy wit school but hey graduating on December 14-15th (yeah!!)

but anyway....

So halloween coming up, and my family always do a theme every year most of the time its walkingdead/plants vs zombies for the kids, pirates of the Caribbean for few years, alice in wonderland,

This year to celebrate the 20th anniversary and my 20 years a big fan, the halloween theme is POKEMON!!

So I gotta make tons of pokemon cutouts and stuff for halloween while battling graduation stuff and midterms on the week of halloween. (ouch right?)

Here is one of my creation in the works: Can you guess who it is?

Going to make pumkaboo jack-o lanterns too once we get our pumkins

Btw we are making a cutout of snorlax and place him on our sidewalk to block the route, so they gotta go through the path on the wild grass (our lawn) to recieve rare candy (trick o treat candy) (LOL)

will submit pictures when its done
Old 11-10-2016, 01:02 PM
Administrator

Default Gratz sparky3000

Gratz sparky3000,

You won this month's best forum post contest. That's AWESOME, I would've loved to have checked out your pokemon themed house. If you took more pics you should post them here. I'd love to see them. Just curious, do you play pokemon go? If so, what team and level?

I'm sure others on OSN play it too. What's everyone's team and level as well? I don't get to play as much as I'd like (busy with stuff), so I'm only level 21 (have enough evolves to hit 22, but waiting to get enough pokecoins to get lucky egg). Unfortunately all the gym around me are all lvl 10 and filled up (except 1 which is back and forth, that's where I get my coins, by taking it over). I'm Team Valor fyi. Anyway, gratz again sparky3000 on your win ^_^.

-Admin-

P.S. That's Gastly (got a ton of them from the Halloween event)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky3000 View Post
sorry i been away been busy wit school but hey graduating on December 14-15th (yeah!!)

but anyway....

So halloween coming up, and my family always do a theme every year most of the time its walkingdead/plants vs zombies for the kids, pirates of the Caribbean for few years, alice in wonderland,

This year to celebrate the 20th anniversary and my 20 years a big fan, the halloween theme is POKEMON!!

So I gotta make tons of pokemon cutouts and stuff for halloween while battling graduation stuff and midterms on the week of halloween. (ouch right?)

Here is one of my creation in the works: Can you guess who it is?

Going to make pumkaboo jack-o lanterns too once we get our pumkins

Btw we are making a cutout of snorlax and place him on our sidewalk to block the route, so they gotta go through the path on the wild grass (our lawn) to recieve rare candy (trick o treat candy) (LOL)

will submit pictures when its done