Go Back   OtakuSocialNetwork > Social > General / Other

Old 11-17-2016, 04:47 AM

Default What do you do when your bored?

Do you have a goto activity when you get bored? Do you do more mundane things like chores or projects you've been putting off? Do you watch some tv, anything? Play a game? Stare at a wall?

I mostly just kick around looking for something to do and come up with little I guess. Sometimes I start posting topics on forums asking people about what they do when they get bored!
Old 11-23-2016, 09:55 PM

Being bored is something I deal with everyday as I'm ADD and well I get bored quickly.

I play games most of the time, bounce between like 6 different ones at times. Watch TV and while watching TV because I get distracted easily I often clean while I watch.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 12-08-2016, 10:04 PM
Administrator

Default Gratz DJIndy

Gratz DJIndy,

You've won this month's Best Forum Post Contest. It's interesting to read what people do when they are bored since it happens to everyone. I personally am a tv junkie. I'll rewatch tv shows that I love, and still get enjoyment out of seeing it again (I can't tell you how many times I've watched Hogan's Heroes, King of the Hill, Gomer Pyle, etc...). When I'm not watching tv, I'll play games (although I noticed that I haven't been playing as many games as much as I used to), watch YouTube clips, or just surf the net for anything. Pretty standard stuff I think.

Sometimes I'll make model kits. I'm currently on a Metal Earth kick right now, got a X-wing, Vader Tie Fighter, At-At, Optimus Prime, Megatron and Soundwave built, might pick up some of the new Doctor Who or Star Wars stuff that Metal Earth recently released, PieceCool from china has some cool stuff too (some cool knights, warriors and dragons) that I might pick up, we'll see. Anyway, enough of my gabbing, gratz again on your win DJIndy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJIndy View Post
Do you have a goto activity when you get bored? Do you do more mundane things like chores or projects you've been putting off? Do you watch some tv, anything? Play a game? Stare at a wall?

I mostly just kick around looking for something to do and come up with little I guess. Sometimes I start posting topics on forums asking people about what they do when they get bored!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 71RW00gRoQL__SL1200_.jpg (160.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 51CeTTq4jnL.jpg (45.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 71Ayqs5xOgL__SL1001_.jpg (140.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 61UtZyvBhsL__SL1000_.jpg (101.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 613OowhtwIL__SL1064_.jpg (98.4 KB, 1 views)