Go Back   OtakuSocialNetwork > Social > Clubs

Old 06-03-2011, 02:08 PM

Default Anime club in Atlanta area?

Does anybody know of an anime club in the Atlanta area? If there are none would anyone be intrested in starting one or be apart of one that is starting up?
Old 06-24-2015, 04:57 AM

Not sure how I've skipped over this thread before, but the only real one that I know of is Atlanime, which meets up in Challenges Games (within North Decatur Mall), typically on the last Saturday of each month. I haven't been there yet, but based on their site it seems like they have their stuff together. If anyone else knows of an Anime club in the Atlanta Metro area I'd also be interested in hearing about it.
Old 01-23-2017, 06:49 PM

If anyone is in the area on Wednesday nights swing by Win Condition Games in Kennesaw, where a group I've been part of for a little while now meets up to chat and hang out. It's basically a social Otaku group that started out as the Acworth BAM Manga Club, but there's no required reading and we moved the meetup to a new location because there was a lot more room. The regular group is usually just seven people at the moment, but we're all friendly and welcome others.