Old 11-23-2017, 04:11 AM

Default Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Disclaimer: This thread will may contain spoilers and in-depth discussion leading up to and after this movie is released. If you want to avoid spoilers I would advise against you proceeding further.

Here are the latest trailers for those who haven't seen them yet:

So these trailers do show a lot of things from the movie, and while I'm not great at getting really in-depth with things myself I'm definitely excited about quite a few things in the movie. Seeing Luke and the person he has become in his isolation, if Rey turns into a Grey Jedi or something new we haven't seen before, and if Kylo Ren kills his mom (pushing him further to the dark side and effectively writing out Carrie Fisher) are a few things I'm looking forward to.

If you'd like to discuss any of the above, or if there are other things you're excited or concerned about feel free to comment and help build a discussion. This movie will be released before we know it as we come out of our food comas and our Black Friday wounds heal, so I hope we all enjoy it regardless of what we have or haven't seen so far. ^_^

Tags
starwars jedi sith movies